Shipments are NPC transport systems that allow to send a package of objects between two bases through a commercial port. Each port provides a maximum number of shipments and a shipping capacity. Shipping capacity limits the maximum size of the package.
It is possible to increase the shipment capacity of a base by building more than one commercial port.
Types of shipments
- They are made between two own bases.
- Commercial shipments
- They occur between two faction bases after accepting a commercial order.
- Sales to the Star Network of Commerce
- It is possible to make direct sales to the Star Network. The selling price depends on the market price at that time.
- Shopping to the Star Network of Commerce
- The star network can send the goods in the form of shipping, instead of through the purchase of a ship or a mission of supplies.