If we have a trade port we can schedule shipments for our base to run from time to time. The parameters that a scheduled shipment takes are:
- Base of origin
- Where the shipment comes from.
- Base to which the order will arrive. It must be owned and have a commercial port.
- Type of object that we want to be sent.
- Number of units sent in each shipment.
- Number of times to send. It can be programmed to be performed only once. The system allows us to process up to 100 times.
- Time of the server on which the first shipment will be made. Thereafter, shipments will be made when indexing the periodicity.
- Frequency of sending. The minimum period is six hours. If for example we indicate the start time 14:05 and a periodicity of 6h. The first shipment will be made at 14:05, the next at 20:05, etc ...
The scheduled shipment will be canceled (and deprogrammed) if any of the following circumstances occur:
- The target base does not have enough cargocapacity.
- The origin database does not have enough objects to send.
- The origin base does not have enough shipment capacity.